- "In this blinding world, sometimes you'd just forget about the stars. Your first ideals and dreams you ever thought of aiming towards... the star's radiance... Tonight I ask for a special request: please spend a little time and enjoy the darkness. Remember your dreams and your ideals once again."
– Yukie Grace Forte
|Yukie Grace Forte|
|Kanji||ユキエ グレース フォルテ|
|Romaji||Yukie Gurēsu Forute|
|Anime||Welcome Perfect Mother!|
Yukie Grace Forte (ユキエ グレース フォルテ) is the mother of Elza Forte. She was previously a top idol and was once the owner of the Sun Wings.
Yukie has eyes of fiery red and lime green. Her raspberry pink hair is curled in the style of Hollywood glamour at chin length, with one strand dyed telemagenta. She wears long gold earrings along with coral lipstick.
During her idol years, Yukie had curly thigh length melon orange hair, held up in a large and thick ponytail, accented with two flowers on the left side of her head. She also had chopped bangs with chest-length strands. Elza's current hairstyle resembles Yukie during her idol years, but Yukie's hair was much more thicker.
Yukie is a very gentle and kind person, and always wears a smile on her face. She is very attentive to what is happening in the idol world, as she recognizes who Yume was when they first met.
Yukie (ユキエ) Yuki (幸 ユキ) means happiness, luck and fortune, and e (恵 エ) means wisdom and enlightenment.
Grace (グレース) is derived from the Latin word "Gratia", meaning of God's favor.
Forte (フォルテ) means a person's strongest suit, or it can refer to "forte" from the dynamics of music, meaning "loud".
- She is the first idol in the Aikatsu Stars! franchise to start her own brand.
- Yukie shares her voice actress with Usagi Tsukino, also known as Sailor Moon from the Sailor Moon anime franchise.
- Yukie's appearance and acting background is based off the American actress and princess consort of Monaco, Grace Kelly.
- This then makes Elza a princess of Monaco.