|This article is a stub. You can help Aikatsu Stars! Wikia by expanding it.|
Venus Ark (ヴィーナスアーク) is an idol academy in a form of a cruise ship that sails around the world to scout for talented idols to join them. It is the rival school against Four Star Academy.
A white and lavender button up top underneath a yellow vest and white blazer with golden trim. The blazer also has lavender cuffs with golden trim and lace and pockets with pink trim. The skirt is also lavender with a golden stripe toward the bottom and white lace underneath. The skirt also has 2 golden buckles on it. The top has a pink ribbon on it held in place with a golden flower. The uniform also has bright pink socks with golden stripes and the footwear consists of white shoes with pink ribbons held with yellow flowers.
A white jacket with cuffs and a swirly design in each idol's respective color. Pink for cute, blue for cool, purple for sexy, and green for pop. The jacket collar has a yellow star shaped stud on it. The pants are also in the different idol colors.
- Yume Nijino - middle school second-year exchange student from Four Star Academy
- Laura Sakuraba - middle school second-year exchange student from Four Star Academy
- Mahiru Kasumi - middle school second-year exchange student from Four Star Academy
- This is the first school in the entire Aikatsu! franchise to not have a word that means "school" or "academy" in its name.
- This is the second school in the entire Aikatsu! franchise where the headmistress is a top idol, preceded by Starlight School.
- However, it is the first school where the headmistress is an active top idol, as Orihime Mitsuishi retired prior to the beginning of the series.