|Admin Uniform | Uniform | Star Coord | Venus Coord|
|Affiliation||Four Star Academy|
Venus Ark (formerly)
|Anime||The Beginning of a Dream|
|Singer||Nanase from AIKATSU☆STARS!|
Koharu Nanakura (七倉小春) is a main character of the Aikatsu Stars! series. She is a student at Four Star Academy, an admin of the Moon Beauty Class and has graduated from Venus Ark. Koharu is a sexy type idol whose preferred brand is Romance Kiss. She co-founded Rainbow Berry Parfait along with Yume Nijino.
Koharu has short lilac hair worn in a loose bob with a cream-colored flower worn on the right side of her head. She has dual-toned eyes, bearing shades of purple and lilac, and wears a pair of dark pink half-rimmed glasses. She is described as having fair skin by Yozora Kasumi.
Koharu is delicate and quiet in nature with a gentle disposition. She always remains hopeful that things will work out in the end and will do her best to help others. She idolizes Yozora Kasumi and has shown to have an alluring side at times. She is easy to fluster.
- Koharu's childhood friend who she applied to Four Star with. Despite being in different classes, the two appear to be very close and were roommates. She cares deeply for Yume and often encourages her, believing that she could truly go far as an Idol. Koharu later becomes the co-founder of Yume's brand, Rainbow Berry Parfait.
- Koharu was quickly taken in by her elegance and beauty after Yozora helped her when her glasses fell off. Since meeting her, she has began to idolize Yozora, which encouraged her to join the Moon Beauty class so that she could learn more from her.
- Koharu met Laura through Yume. The two quickly became good friends.
- She is a part of the Moon Beauty class with Koharu. They first met when Koharu had offered Mahiru some cough drops to help with her cough.
- The two are good friends and partnered up for the Legendary Dress Audition.
- Koharu was entranced by Elza's stunning performance to the point where she joined Venus Ark out of admiration. Elza, on the other hand, values Koharu for her designing skills and treats her with respect. Previously, she helped Elza to design for her brand, Perfect Queen.
Nanakura (七倉) Nana (七) means seven and Kura (倉) means Storehouse.
Koharu (小春) Ko (小) means small or little and Haru (春) means spring.
- "At least we’re roommates, so we’ll see each other all the time."
– Koharu to Yume/herself
- "I’ll never forget. I was so nervous it all fell to pieces. Putting me aside, there were plenty of others who didn’t do well despite being really good. You know, they say luck’s a skill too."
– Koharu to Yume/flashback
- "You're amazing, Yume-chan. You've given me the courage to chase my own dream once more. Thank you, Yume-chan. Thank you for always making me smile."
– Koharu to Yume
- "You're just as amazing as them! In just one year, you fulfilled your dream of making S4, Yume-chan. Mahiru-chan, you beat your sister, Yozora-senpai. And Laura, you're a respected admin who supports the entire school. It might be strange for me to say this since I left halfway through, but your Aikatsu are just as good as what they do at Venus Ark!"
– Koharu to Yume, Mahiru, and Laura
- "Well, Elza-sama is really strict... She looks over my dress designs very thoroughly and tears up everything she disapproves of. But the only ones she's torn up are the ones I didn't have much confidence in to begin with. You can't fool Elza-sama. She doesn't baby you and will hardly ever hand out compliments. So every time she does, you know it's honest and sincere. That's why it feels so good to be praised by Elza-sama! It makes me want to work even harder!"
– Koharu's reason to board with Venus Ark
- "I... I really... I love you. From the bottom of my heart. I really love you. I love you so much. For you, I'll step forward on my own feet. I'll take hold of my dream. I'll get closer to my dream. I want to help with Berry Parfait's design! I want to walk together down the path that leads your brand to the star-filled sky!"
– Koharu to Yume
- She is 159cm tall.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- She likes flowers.
- Her favorite food is Japanese sweets.
- Her specialty is collecting information about idols.
- Her hobbies are sewing and making sweets (with Yume).
- She is the third main character in the Aikatsu! franchise that wears glasses, following Yurika Tōdō and Kī Saegusa from the original Aikatsu! series (although Yurika does not wear hers in public).
- Notably, Koharu keeps her glasses on even while on stage.
- She shares her singer with Lilie Shirogane and Tsubasa Kisaragi, as well as Rin Kurosawa and Lisa Shirakaba from the original Aikatsu! series.
- She shares her given name with Koharu Ōzora, Akari Ozora's mother from the original Aikatsu! franchise.
- Episode 07 reveals that she is a talented artist.
- Koharu and her parents' names are taken from the four seasons, with her father representing autumn, her mother representing summer, and Koharu representing spring.
- She is the second idol in the entire Aikatsu series to temporarily travel abroad. The first being Hoshimiya Ichigo.
- She is the first character in the Aikatsu! franchise to switch schools.
- She is also the first character to return to her former school (Four Star Academy) after transferring to a different school (Venus Ark).
- Koharu, along with Yume Nijino, are the first to co-found a brand together in the Aikatsu! franchise.
- Main article: Koharu Nanakura/Image gallery