- "Come have a fluffy sweet dream with Kirara!"
– Kirara before her performance
|Uniform | Venus Coord | PR Coord|
|Data Carddass Game||Wings of Stars - Part 1|
|Anime||Perfect Idol Elza (Cameo appearance)|
The Targeted Idol!? (Official debut)
|Singer||Miho from AIKATSU☆STARS!|
Kirara has curled bangs and chest-length curled forelocks, while the rest of her hair is pulled up into two thick braided buns. Her hair color is cotton candy blue with stripes of lilac pink along her bangs, buns and forelocks. She has violet eyes with feathery lashes.
Kirara has a fluffy character and lives freely without restrictions. She tends to surprise those around her with her unexpected behavior.
Kirara was born in New Zealand. Although she is often lonely and pampered, she developed great color and design sense from her mother, who is a painter. Kirara is also known as an idol born into the skin of a prodigy. She enrolled into Venus Ark due to her admiration for Elza.
- Kirara admires Elza greatly, as Elza holds a great aura that Kirara does not have.
- The two are said to have a loggerhead relationship with each other. She seems to genuinely like Ako, even going as far to offer the latter a chance of becoming joint-muse of FuwaFuwa Dream. They later grow friendly to the point where they share the title of the brand muse of their preferred brand.
Hanazono (花園) Hana (花) means flower and Zono (園) garden or orchard.
Kirara (きらら) refers to the substance mica. A latin name influenced by the word micō, mica bears the meaning of "to glitter" or "to twinkle".
– Kirara's Catchphrase
- "I'll knock 'em out with my battle dress!"
– Kirara in the Fitting Room
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- Her specialty is drawing, and her hobby is designing.
- She likes nature and sheep.
- Her favorite food is marshmallow, and she dislikes bitter things.
- She shares her given name with Kirara Amanogawa from the anime Go! Princess Pretty Cure.
- She shares her surname with Shuuka Hanazono from the anime Idol Time PriPara, however they're written in different kanji.
- She is the tenth character overall in the Aikatsu! franchise to have dual colored hair, following Sora Kazesawa, Mikuru Natsuki, Rin Kurosawa, Nina Dōjima, Yume Nijino, Tsubasa Kisaragi, Yozora Kasumi, Lilie Shirogane, and Elza Forte.
- She shares her singer with Yozora Kasumi, as well as Juri Kurebayashi and Nono Daichi from the original Aikatsu! series.
- Kirara shares many traits with Nina Dōjima from the original Aikatsu! Franchise:
- Both are Pop idols.
- Both have the same combination for their duo colored hair, with the colors being sky blue and pale lilac.
- Both have the color violet in their eyes.
- Kirara also shares traits with Maria Himesato from the original Aikatsu! Franchise:
- Both are born overseas.
- Both own a pet.
- Both like nature.
- Kirara's Star Premium Wings and Maria's Tyrolean Aries Wings bears a similar shape and texture.
- She is the fourth character in the entire Aikatsu! franchise to be born outside of Japan, preceded by Kaede Ichinose, Mikuru Natsuki from the original Aikatsu! series, and Elza Forte, followed by Rei Kizaki, and Aria Futaba.
- She owns a sheep named Caroline, which makes her the fourth main character in the entire Aikatsu! franchise to own a pet following Sora Kazesawa, Sakura Kitaōji, Mikuru Natsuki, and Maria Himesato.
- Kirara, along with Ako, are the first idols to share the role of brand muse together.
- When Ako and Kirara performed together in episode 74, their pose were the same as that of Masquerade's from the original Aikatsu! series, with Ako in Miya's position and Kirara in Hime's position.
- Main article: Kirara Hanazono/Image gallery