|This article is a stub. You can help Aikatsu Stars! Wikia by expanding it.|
- "Wait for me, idols of the world. I, Elza Forte... will plunder you all!"
– Elza Forte, upon her arrival in Japan in Episode 51
|Uniform | Venus Coord | PR Coord|
|Data Carddass Game||Wings of Stars - Part 1|
|Anime||Perfect Idol Elza|
Elza Forte (エルザ フォルテ) is one of the main characters of the Aikatsu Stars! series second season and is a top idol and owner of the idol academy Venus Ark. She is a sexy type idol whose preferred brand is her self-created brand, Perfect Queen.
Elza has dual-colored eyes of fiery red and gold. She has curly thigh length, raspberry pink-colored hair. Her hair is tied up into a wide ponytail, held up with a braided section of her hair, pinned with a light pink flower on the left side. Her chest-length lilac bangs part on her right side. Elza also has lilac highlights at the ends of her hair.
Elza has been a perfectionist ever since she was a child.
Elza is the heir to a faraway country, making her a princess.
Her great talent was compared to holding the ability to radiate the world.
The founding of her brand, Perfect Queen, as well as her idol academy, Venus Ark, shares the same purpose: to become the top and the best in the world among all brands, all schools, and all idols. For the sake of gathering all idols and brands of excellence, Elza has a vast knowledge on the topic.
It was revealed in episode 67 that Elza had a true purpose behind Venus Ark: to gather students to draw out all Star Premium Dresses, so that when combined and the Sun Premium Dress is produced, she would be able to obtain it.
- In order to claim Hime for herself, Elza first targets to take Yume away to join Venus Ark.
- Rei is Elza's right-hand woman.
- Elza strongly desires to have Hime join Venus Ark.
- Elza initially paid no attention to Laura, as she had no brand of her own, and defines her aura as little to none. However, after seeing Laura's performance with Yume, Elza begins to express an interest in her, stating that apart from Hime, there just might be other idols at Four Star Academy with potential.
- Kirara admires Elza, and is constantly following her around, even addressing her as Elza-sama (エルザさま). Sama is a Japanese honorific used when holding high respect and admiration towards someone.
- Koharu admires Elza, even addressing her as Elza-sama (エルザさま). Sama is a Japanese honorific used when holding high respect and admiration towards someone. Elza values Koharu for her designing skills and treats her with respect. Elza also has high hopes for her.
Elza (エルザ) originates from the name Elizabeth and means God of satisfaction, God of plenty or noble maid.
Forte (フォルテ) means a person's strongest suit, or it can refer to "forte" from the dynamics of music, meaning "loud".
- "Greetings, Japan."
– Elza Forte
- "To become the first in my perfect world. And in order to do so, I will obtain all excellent idols and brands. And my brand, Perfect Queen will be the best in the world."
– Elza Forte
- "Dresses strengthen me!"
– Elza before her performance
- "Every Star Premium Rare Coord belongs at my side!"
– Elza before her performance
- "It is only I that's perfect!"
– Elza in the Fitting Room
- "She who controls the dresses controls Aikatsu."
– Elza to Hime
- "These are raw gemstones. All potential idols begin like one of these pebbles. They are polished through their Aikatsu until they eventually become beautiful gemstones. And if we idols are gemstones, then rings and crowns are dresses. An idol and her dress must be as one. It is a dress's duty to draw out the apex of our brilliance. I have high hopes for you, Koharu."
– Elza to Koharu
- "I also learned something from the discovery of such a fashionable cake. The world is created from fashion. It is what brings passion, happiness, and joy to people. That is true of both cakes and dresses."
– Elza at Kōkadō's Campaign Girl Audition
- "Behold this starry sky. Only a handful of stars are able to outshine the rest. Become the world's brightest star shining more brilliantly than all the rest. Yume Nijino, in order to accomplish that, you must obtain a Star Premium Rare Coord. I believe you will be able to do so."
– Elza to Yume
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Her favorite foods are steak and cheese.
- Her specialties are singing and horse riding.
- As a result of her background, she uses the Western order when referring to other characters by their full name.
- She is the first headmistress of an idol academy who at the same time is also an active idol.
- She is the first main character in the entire Aikatsu! franchise to have an entirely non-Japanese name.
- She shares her voice actress with Mio Akiyama from K-On!.
- She shares her singer with Orihime Mitsuishi from the original Aikatsu! series.
- Coincidentally, both characters are headmistresses of an idol academy and are (former or otherwise) top idols.
- Orihime and Elza are also both sexy-type idols.
- They also have similar hairstyles featuring ringlets over the shoulders and wavy hair cascading down the back.
- This also makes her the first main character in the entire Aikatsu! franchise whose singing voice is not provided by a regular member of AIKATSU☆STARS! or STAR☆ANIS, a converse to Shion Kamiya.
- She is also the fourth character in the entire Aikatsu! franchise whose singing voice is from the music group Dempagumi.inc, following Ringo Hoshimiya and Guppy.
- Elza has a similar eye color palette to Yume Nijino, with both having a fire themed palette of red, orange and yellow.
- She is the ninth character overall in the Aikatsu! franchise to have dual colored hair, following Sora Kazesawa, Mikuru Natsuki, Rin Kurosawa, Nina Dōjima, Yume Nijino, Tsubasa Kisaragi, Yozora Kasumi, Lilie Shirogane, and followed by Kirara Hanazono.
- She is the sixth idol in the Aikatsu! franchise to have created her own brand, following Mizuki Kanzaki, Sora Kazesawa, Hime Shiratori, Lilie Shirogane and Yume Nijino.
- She is the only known sexy idol whose name is written entirely in katakana rather than kanji.
- She is the third character in the entire Aikatsu! Franchise to be born outside of Japan, preceded by Kaede Ichinose and Mikuru Natsuki from Aikatsu!, followed by Kirara Hanazono and Rei Kizaki.
- She shares some similarities with Bell Renjouji.
- Both of them are sexy type idols.
- Both also have red hair.
- She is the first character to have a royal background.
- She is the first character in Aikatsu Stars! to have more than one quote before the performance.
- Main article: Elza Forte/Image gallery